CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Home






As you approach the shores of Mystery Island, you will see many natives costumed in this fashion dancing in greeting for their visitors. They will be happy to take you on a Tiki Tour of the island for only 50 NP.




You will see this sign when you disembark on Mystery Island.





Here is a t-shirt that you can get to let everyone know where you've been!
It's a nice place to visit--and I did want to live here! So I'm building my home here. But I have to pay the construction bills. So I'd best play some cards now with my pals on the Tyrannian Plateau. I finally beat level 4. I think that the challengers this time will be Sargug, Uggsul and Sabre-X. It's always a blast! Some folks think I gamble too much, but when you're blessed with the Golden Touch, it's a crime not to use it!
See you next time!
*Porux*

1 comments:

Hobbes said...

I think Emrald and Purple Froggy honeymooned there.