CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Porux Nabbed By Tax Beast







The Tax Beast Nabs Porux' Loot

Can you even believe it? I was just sitting there minding my own business, playing a good old game of GoGoGo with my pals Sabre-X, Graarg, and Ugaroo, when up hops this little furry green thing and growls at all of us that we need to pay taxes on our winnings! We were in a really bad mood for a few minutes, but nothing perks a Kat up like a nice giant pterasaur egg omelet with some sausage and pepperoni and a delicious cactus leaf, followed by some spicy Queela punch. We were happy again in no time. Good food, good company and a good game of cards can do that. But I'm still keeping my eye out for that little furry green tax thing. It seemed to be headed for the Netherworld.

0 comments: